At Tribe, our mission is to help our community and customers reach their highest potential. For our community of 150+ machine learning engineers and data scientists, Tribe AI means a new kind of career path that centers on freedom and flexibility and which will allow them to do their best work. For our customers, it means getting to work with the best talent on the market and leverage AI that actually drives business impact.
Together, we’re building the destination for the world’s best technical talent and the underlying infrastructure that will allow them to unlock the power of AI for all companies and organizations. We can’t wait to see what 2022 will bring.
In case you missed it, here are some highlights from the last year.
Tribe grew our core team to 11 people (pssst...we're hiring)
- Get to know some of the amazing people who are now part of the HQ team.
- We welcomed our very first advisor, a true data science legend and the Head of Data Science for Two Sigma Private Investments, Drew Conway 👏
- We are actively recruiting – see all open roles. Current top priority roles include Partnerships (ideally someone with GCP or AWS experience) and Account Executives. Sound like you? Get in touch.
Tribe partnered with Google, Amazon, and Scale AI
- We found ourselves in great company this year. More exciting partnerships announcements to come in 2022.
- Our co-founder Jaclyn Rice Nelson talked ML with some of our favorite data leaders at Scale TransformX
- Tribe threw the best party in Vegas at AWS re:Invent
Our community grew to 150+ ML engineers and data scientists
- We hired a community manager (👋 Vanessa) to continue supporting our members.
- Want to know what some of our members are up to? Gabe's consulting work laid the path to becoming CPO of DeFi company Ondo Finance. Alda is traveling the world and doing non-profit work while consulting.
Our founders shared why project-based work will change AI
- This fall, we launched publicly with thoughts on what our founders learned building Tribe over the last two years. Read more here.
- Speaking of work, we also opened Tribe House, an office and community space for members in Brooklyn.
We can't wait to see what 2022 will bring.